2010-05-02

Day 4: Love & Peace = Paradise

Here I am again after s little more than one week without posting something...

I'm really tired but I just wanted to post something again.

I auditioned a while ago for HoshiDubs... And I got in =D So I'm waiting until S-uta's first Single will be out. I got invited to join another project, Hanabi project ( Fireworks =3). Kerri-chan is sweet, she love my voice so she asked if I would like to join as a soloist. And I said yes x3

After I joined I had to decide a song for my debut single, which is going to be Love & Peace = Paradise from Erina Mano. It's the first of her songs I ever listened too, and kinda the only one. But I think it's a fun song so yeah. I'll tell you when it's up.

You know, some projects I'm part of have released new singles =D They're all awesome.!
I'm gonna show them:

First, Kira Kira Project:

This one is Crispy Crossies debut, 1st single, B-side: Kacchoo ee! (I'm Saki)


Next up, K-awaii , 1st Single, A-side: Edo no Temari Uta II, B-side: JUMP.(I'm Kanna)




And then we have Midday Musume's 1st single, B-side: NATURE IS GOOD. (I'm Risa)



Now we have Kirei no Bijoux's first release, from their C-ute cover group:★Radiant Rubies★,A-side: Edo no Temari Uta II (I'm Okai)




Kirei no Bijoux is gonna be such an awesome group, I'm looking forward to the other releases =D

ANyway this post became much longer than I intended... so I'm gonna quit...xD


Oyasumi!

My-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment