2010-05-08

Day 7: Nanni mo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU

"Without Saying A Word, I Love You"

Nee~ minna this is just going to be a short entry cuz I need to go to bed, cuz I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow =D

As you may have already noticed, I changed the header. "There is never Too much JunJun" =3
Junjun is amazingly pretty I think xD, that sweet panda needs her own Picture book. She's one of my favorite H!P members along with Gaki-san, LinLin, Ai-chan and Yurina =D.

Here is some dubbing stuff and after that it's Bye Bye cuz My-chan is gonna go to bed *ZzzzZzZZ*

First up, my practice of Run Devil Run - SNSD , my first try at Korean =D


Next.. S-uta's first release , gen. 2 from HoshiDubs.



~Cast~
Umeda Erika: xLittleMystery
Yajima Maimi: NicNac4Eva
Suzuki Airi: FandubzRmylife
Okai Chisato: Rasubelly
Hagiwara Mai: Amiswami2
Nakajima Saki: Nozomi25


And something else..., you may have noticed I use song titles as my post title... These are just selected random.. It's the meaning of them, if I like the translation I just use it. xD Sometimes the titles do have something to do with my entry though...

Oyasumi and Au revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment