2010-04-22

Day 3: Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!

"Let the Future Be One Where the Blue Sky Extends Forever!"
Hello minna,

Finally a new post from me...
School is making me really tired even though I'm kinda not doing anything while in class. But luckily there are only 4 school days left until I have 10 days off =D
Bwaah ya know, I still have so much to record , I'll make you a little list...

KiraKira Project:
  • Nature is good (Momusu) - Risa
  • JUMP (C-ute) - Kanna
  • Seishun Jidai 1.2.3! (Petit Moni)- Yoshizawa
  • Minimoni. Hinamatsuri - Tsuji
  • Boyfriend - Mikitty (Soloist)
  • RIVER (AKB48) - Colab with Hoshi & Hoshizora dub
Kirei no Bijoux:
  • Madayade & Furare Pattern (Berryz) - Momoko
  • Wasuretakunai Natsu (C-ute) - Chisato
  • Please Jiyuu no Tobira (MoMusu) - LinLin
Cosmos Project:
  • Concert lines.... different songs
and some other stuff like duets...

Anyway.... today Kiwi Koubou, which is the second generation Berryz Koubou covergroup from Strawberryz!Project.


Here's the cast:
Saki Shimizu: Kiwiki (lkenokoi) Covered by Sera-chan (mystery0taku)
Tsugunaga Momoko: Sakura (InColourXx)
Tokunaga Chinami: Fae (nytefaerie)
Sudou Maasa: Mystery (xLittleMystery)
Natsuyaki Miyabi: Moka-chan (animeobsessed40)
Kumai Yurina: Rae (Singingondemand)
Sugaya Risako: Karen (Chiiayu)


Oow and something else...
I changed my layout and the picture of the week =D

Oke I think I wrote enough for now xD

No comments:

Post a Comment