2010-05-12

Day 8: Nakidasu Kamo Shirenai yo

"I Might Burst Into Tears"

Heey minna,

Todays title has something to do with my post xD BTW, it's Onna ga medatte naze ikenai's B-side and I think it kinda has something special, I like it better than the A-side

Anyways, I'll tell you the story...

My-chan has a cat. but two days ago he started acting weird, he crawled into small places and the only thing he did was lie down and when you touched his tummy he mewed because it was hurting. So my parents went to the vet with our cat, when they told what the symptoms where they had to come with the vet right away. The cat was poisoning himself because he couldn't pee. So they helped him right away. The Vet said that if we had come later our cat could have gor into coma, and after that he could have died. So I'm so HAPPY that he's still alive, he will be coming home today. But he'll need to follow a special diet for the rest of his life.

Ok and now off to the happy blogging =3

My-chan should have had a sports day today, but it was canceled because of the rain. So for once I really love the rain *(^O^)*



My-chan has been busy lately...
Kerri-chan ( Hanabi leader) has problems with her computer and Internet, and so does Amanda. So kerri asked if My-chan could help out. And of course I said yes. (^-^)

Ok now I have some recent releases from projects I'm in and some auditions too =3

First one...
LOVE&PEACE=Paradise - My-chan
[Hanabi!Projects]



This is my debut within Hanabi. It got featured on blabodu too



Next one is..

★Shiny Sapphires★ MADAYADE [Kirei no Bijoux]



This one is Shiny Sapphires' debut. B-side will be up soon =D

~Cast~

Shimizu Saki: Airen / malajesterices
Tsugunaga Momoko: Mystery / xLittleMystery
Tokunaga Chinami: Ameimi / Ameimii (leader)
Sudou Maasa: Eririn / CharmyStar01
Natsuyaki Miyabi: Sen / NatsujiSen
Kumai Yurina: Memoire / Memoiree (covering Naoka)
Sugaya Risako: Ai / kakkoiko




Last one of the new Releases...

【Bubble GUM】 Lu Lu Lu [KiraKiraProject]


It's Bubble Gum's first release. My-chan covered.
It's together with the awesome Amanda-chan. I luff her
Miki Fujimoto: Bananacho [amandaphobia08]

Aya Matsuura: Mystery [xLittleMystery] [Cover]



And here goes my-chan with some auditions from awesome projects.... =3

first one:

Wakusei Project.



The leader of this project is Amanda/Bananacho [amandaphobia08]. The project is very talkative and they are like a family. Amanda also is really strict with deadlines so be sure to make them.

Open groups:
Wakusei Aisuru - mothership group, covers Morning Musume
Hoshi Onna - covers J-rock groups with female vocalists (SCANDAL, Stereopony, Ikimono-Gakari, ect.)
Suisei - covers Johnny's Entertainment groups (NEWS, Kat-tun, Arashi)




Second one...

Strawberryz!Project



Strawberryz Project has had a change, first it had everyone casted as a certain person. But now it will be a colorcode project with shuffles from song to song. Peachii is very nice, as long as you get lines in on time and are active. Check the video for more information.



last one... KisetsuProject.


This one has auditions open for berryz and C-ute. I don't know the leader personally, but I know some of the members and they're really nice.




Ok that was My-chan with her entry that's like... incredibly long xDD

Cookies for you if you read the whole entry (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment