2010-05-03

Day 5: Kioku no Meiro

"Labyrinth of Memories"
My-chan is back again =3
Last weekend one of my friends slept here, we had a so much fun. We played "New Super Mario Bros." together on the WII =3 and watched some episodes from "The Vampire Diaries". She's one of my friends that thinks that I should try out for Xfactor/Idols or something like that or at least for the school talent show next year xD. I'd love to but I'm kinda scared they will tell me I'm bad at singing and stuff.. so yeah..

Now something else...
Hanabi Project is going to be featured on Blabodu ! Thanks to kerri-chan asking aya to do so. I can't wait until the first post about Hanabi.!
Talking about hanabi, here is their first single's B-side, Ai no Tane.


Singers in order of Solos:

Rii (AzNxRawRx)
Kerri-chan (StarburstSunDrops)
Peachii (animeobsessed40)
Sootie (SootjeNL)

I think they are awesome =3

Another Project release, this one is from my own project.
It's T-offee with Forever Love.

~Cast~
Yajima Maimi: Sootie (SootjeNL)
Nakajima Saki: Moka-chan(animeobsessed40)
Suzuki Airi: [Mystery(xLittleMystery) Cover]
Okai Chisato: stella (StellaUta)
Hagiwara Mai: Yumi(SugoiiYumiChan)
*Umeda Erika: meche (lilxicanita)
*Arihara Kanna: mati (mati5fooly)

Mixing this song was horrible, it really killed me. But I think it came out pretty =3 So it kinda was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment