2010-05-04

Day 6: Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!

"A Friend is a Friend!"

Haaai =3

Nee~ you know what... there are three post about Hanabi Pro at Blabodu!
The first one tells us something about how Aya "found out" about Hanabi. It also contains the A-side from their debut, Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai.

The second post is a Mini interview with Kerri-chan (Hanabi Leader). You can read how the project started and about how we all are a close family(with Kerri & me being evil step-sisters in Cinderella).

The third, and last post is about Ai no Tane, with critics from aya-chan =3
Thanks for writing about Hanabi =D

As some of you may know already, my first single as Gen. 2 Soloist is gonna be "Love&Peace=Paradise" from Mano Erina. But a new fact is that it'll probably be out tomorrow, if I have enough time to record. Because I'm making some mayor changes with school , which makes me need to study during my vacation =/ *yep that sucks...*

My-chan wants cookies 3=

I've been thinking about some stuff lately....
1. Changing some stuff in my project
2. Interviewing people from projects I'm in.
3. Graduating from some projects.

Point 1. "Changing some stuff in my project"

My project works with singers casted as a certain person, like you get casted as Ai, you'll keep her parts until the end of the project. Which is kinda unfair because the same people will always get the big parts. And something else is that some people are casted as 3 members in Morning Musume but they can be together in one single which sometimes can give problems...
So I'm thinking about changing it to a system similar to hana project and Hanabi Pro and yeah you get the picture. xD
The first generation has 13 member and 2 who didn't participate yet due to personal reasons.
We have one member that's a kinda late addition to gen 1, she'll probably will be gen. 2.
And than we have 7 egg, two of them have taken over spots in the current gen. 1 cast.
So if I change my project gen. 1 will have 13 members, gen. 2 will have 6 members (not debuted gen. 1 members, 3 eggs) + maybe 3 new added. And the eggs will have 4 remaining members and probably some newly added ones.

Let me know what you think about it...

Point 2. "Interviewing people from projects I'm in."

This was a kinda random Idea... I'd like to know some more about people I'm fandubbing with.. I'd probably start interviewing Hanabi Pro members first. xD but I dunno...

Last one..

Point 3. "Graduating from some projects."

Yep.. I probably need to... but this would be the projects that are kinda "Lazy" or dead. Some projects just never message you or dubs ar enever uploaded, or people don't get their lines in.. stuff like that. But of course I won't graduate from projects I really love like Strawberryz (Peachii), HoshiDubs, Hanabi (Family =3), KiraKira (Spongeberry), Kirei no Bijoux.... and some others....


This post became quite long for me xD Thanks if you read the whole thing x3.

Tomorrow I'll tell you something interesting about what my project is up to right now.

Luv ya,
My-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment