2010-04-10

Day 2: Ii ko janai tte itteru desho Yudan shitara kami tsuichau kara (Gao!)

I keep telling you I'm not a good girl. I'll bite when you least expect it (Roar!)


And here it is, my second post on my blog.
I had to work today...

You know, I'm really lazy...
I have to do homework and stuff but I just don't do it...
Same goes for recording lines.... I have lots of things I still need to record, but I'm busy with other things.

Anywayz today a new dub from one of the projects I'm part of has been uploaded.
It's KiraKira!Projects group "Midday Musume" with their first single's A-side :
SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~


I think it came out ok, but some people needed more energy and my mixing isn't that awesome as some other peoples.


I'm gonna try to revive an old project of Sootie (SootjeNL) and myself. Today we re-organized our forum and we only need to send out a message to the old gen. 1 if they still want to be part of it.

I'm tired.....

Oyasumi....

1 comment:

  1. Ganbatte Mystery-chan! ^O^ I know work isn't fun at all especially went you got like tons of stuff due & it can be stress. Just take your time you're get it done.

    Plus I love groupdub it was too awesome! KiraKira!Pro always do good dubs. ^-^

    ReplyDelete