2010-04-04

Day 1: I never had a blog before, but here I am =D

Haaaai everyone =3

Like I said I never had a blog before, but reading some blogs of other dubbers made me want to make one too =3

So this will be my introduction post =D

I'm Mystery, ok it's just my nickname but whatever. I'm 16 years old , my birthday is 12 November. I've been dubbing since August 2006, so that's more than 3 years now. I've been on a break from August 2007 until June 2008, that's almost a year.

The reason why I started dubbing was because one of my friends started dubbing and I wanted to try it too, cuz I loved singing since I was little. First I dubbed mostly songs of the anime Mermaid Melody and Full Moon wo Sagashite. In December 2008 I became part of my first cover group: Etoile. That was my first experience with H!P songs. After that I still didn't really knew about H!P so I still only dubbed anime songs.

And then Sootie got me into H!P. She's one of my best friends. She told me she got a part in a groupdub of Special generation. So I watched the video and I decided to audition. I learned the song in 30 min. and I uploaded it. And I made it in =D And after that I just kept dubbing stuff and discovered groups like C-ute and Morning Musume. And I started to audition for a project, Strawberryz!Project. And after that well that's kinda where I am today =3

I'll let you see a little bit of my dubbing history

First dub ever (duet):


First dub after my one year break:


First H!P dub ever:


First release with a project:


First Karaoke challenge:



First English cover:



Latest groupdub:


Latest solo:


Latest video:


I think that's enough for now...

I'm gonna sleep...

~Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment