2010-06-22

Day 11: Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru

"There's Love In This Great Big World"


As much as I know I should be studying instead of blogging I couldn't get myself away this time...
As some of you may know, I'm in the middle of my last week of school with stupid tests which will decide if I can go to the next class next year or if I have to do this year again...

I only have 4 tests left, tomorrow I have Old Greek, don't even ask why I take it.. xD and computer science. And in Thursday I have Art and Physics. But I've been having problems with my parents about the greek thingy.. my grade is just enough to be a C, and if it goes down they won't allow me to go to Rome with school next year. (Yep she's bad).

But she's been complaining about me not studying and blabla. But I like to do things my own way and when people tell me it should be done different I just won't listen... xD Cuz my way works most of the time.

I can't wait until it's Friday. (~_~)
________________________________________

Anyways enough rambling about myself...

I haven't posted here for a while so I'm gonna throw in some recent releases with me in it (^_^)

First, one I love to death...

Ano hi ni Modoritai - MystEri


Cast:

Ai Takahashi: Erika (CharmyStar01)
Risa Niigaki: Mystery (xLittleMystery) <-- Me

Erika has one amazing voice, I'm so glad she asked to do a duet with me. Probably the PikaPika tour is coming up with her as Ai & me as Risa, and of course auditions for the others =3.

________________________________________

Next: Seishun Collection no Oppai ~Seishun Collection of the Boobies~


Cast:
Takahashi Ai: Karlee
Niigaki Risa: Nana
Tanaka Reina: Belly
Michishige Sayumi: Hikari
Kamei Eri: Ali
Mitsui Aika: Nikki
JunJun: MegHitomi
LinLin: Mystery <--- Me

Somehow I came to love this song a lot =3

________________________________________

Third one.... Madayade - GummiBears


Saki Shimizu: meche(lilxicanita)
Momoko Tsugunaga: Moka-chan(animeobsessed40)
Chinami Tokunaga: mikuri (mimianclub)
Maasa Sudou: stella (StellaUta)
Miyabi Natsuyaki: Takashi(LolitaJrockYumi) [Covered by Sootie(SootjeNL)]
Yurina Kumai : Beri(Rasubelly)
Risako Sugaya : Mystery (xLittlemystery)

Bwaah.. finally out.. but I hate my lines... but it turned out ok I think. But I'll be closing that project cuz we have too many inactive people... and I want to do something else... xDD

________________________________________

Dschinghis Khan - Berryz NL



A Dutch cover xDD It's funny, I like the japanese better but It's fun to do something in your native language sometime. Oow and I'm miyabi in it, and I fail xD

________________________________________

Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisote~ - Venus


Cast:
Sootie
Meche
Mystery
Nykki
Rii
Ai
Daniel
Martha

Finally that one is out, I love the song *Sexy ue ue* I love it but it could have been better =3

__________________________________________

And that was enough rambling about dubs too... xDD
I still have some short things to say so hold on for a little:
- I got in Kisetsu Project =3
- Hanabi!Pro is awesome every topic is used to spam xDDD
- My first dance cover ever is gonna be..... Nanchatte Renai, it'll be up in July somewhere...
and last...

- I updated the Picture of the week =3

No comments:

Post a Comment