2010-06-09

Day 10: Owaranai Yoru to Yume

"A Neverending Night and Dream"


Ok one quick entry....

I haven't updated in a long time... And this won't be a big update either , but at least you get something x3

Nya~ tomorrow I have a French test. I still have to learn a lot before I will be able to get an grade that's at least semi-Ok xD

But my mom hasn't been nice to me last days.... I got a bad grade for one subject, and because that was a subject I wanted to do myself, she wants me to have a good grade for it... but I kinda failed last two test so yeah... but now she's threatening with stuff, like next year We will go to Rome with school, if I don't get a good grade on that subject, she won't let me go next year. She also says I won't be allowed to go on my computer/internet if I don't get the grade she wants me to have so... now I'm kinda pissed...

Anyways maybe you'll get an update tomorrow, one which will be more interesting to read xDD

XoXo
My-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment