2011-10-12

Day 17: Motto Aishite Hoshii no

"I want you to love me more"

Bwahaha finally after ages I'm here blogging again... I made a new pretty header =D
And yes... It's JunJun again <333 She's drop-dead gorgeous <3

Fall holiday is starting friday and I seriously CAN'T wait. School has been soooo tiring.
When the holidays start I will finally be able to rest a bit and catch up with all shizz that I am behind on.

Kyahaaaa yesterday OtomeHimePro 3rd generation auditions opened =DDD I filled out my form today, so all that's left is to think of an audition song, but that's harder than it sounds!! I want something energetic that shows off my voice very well and I also want to try and do my own harmonies for the first time =DD It sucks though that I have a cold (>w<)

I'm currently waiting for my copy of Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Nagatterun da yo! to arrive. I won it with a contest on Airii~n Deshou?! with my graphic design <33 When it arrives I'll take a picture =D

Well this is kind of a messy post, but it's a post so yeah xDDD
Since it's almost time to go to bed, I will be ending this post, which I will do with my most recent groupdub that was released today! It's Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo!~ by Mikazuki from YumeIroProject. Please watch and comment!!

Oyasuminasai~

Love,
My-chuuuu



[Mikazuki] Moonlight Night 〜月夜の晩だよ〜



No comments:

Post a Comment