2010-10-02

Day 15: Aisaresugiru Koto wa nai no yo

There’s no such thing as loving too much


BAD My-chan BAD BAD My-chan!!
I should blog so much more often...

anyways.. today I'm here again!!!!

Let's see.. what Am I gonna talk about.....

uhm... oh yeah... we had school pictures xDD so Imma show you my class.


I'm the one at the left sitting on the ground xDDDD

In the time I didn't blog there were so many thing released that I was also in.. so I'm gonna catch up with them for you...!

~Stuff from July~

Hanabi Karaoke time -> Happy B-day Mikuri


This was so much fun xDDDD We all kept failing with the Karaoke challenge from Mikuri. I was a pain to mix, but so funny xDDD

Shanimuni Paradise (Solo for hanabi)

This was my 3rd single as a Hanabi Soloist, but there are also some other Hanabians featured in this one xDD

[Kirei no Bijoux] Dazzling Diamonds - Onna ni Sachi Are [Debut]

This one took ages to get out... but it's really good.. It's the Dazzling Diamond's debut.

~Cast~
Takahashi Ai: Eririn / CharmyStar01
Niigaki Risa: Memoire / Memoiree (leader)
Kamei Eri: Coco / CocoNStorm
Michishige Sayumi: Jaydie / halloweenx15 (covering Rin)
Tanaka Reina: Ameimi / Ameimii (leader)
Kusumi Koharu: Fuyu / SAILORKONA

Mitsui Aika: Miri / XxLuvleeMerodiixX
Junjun: Bel / MomoxMochi (covering Naoka)
Linlin: Mystery / xLittleMystery

[TOMODACHI] Genki Pika Pika

I was asked to cover junjun in this group cuz the old jun dropped off.
It's cute, isn't it.!!

~Cast~
Takahashi Ai : JenniferdeGraaff ☆ [ Yuuki ]
Kamei Eri : ReinaLoverai ☆ [ Aki ]
Tanaka Reina : HanonHoshoAquaPearl ☆ [ Raii ]
Junjun : xLittleMystery ☆ [ Mystery ]
Niigaki Risa : writerserenyty ☆ [ serenyty ] (Covered by Ayuchii)*
Michishige Sayumi :angelsofthenight5 ☆ [ dahisuke ]
Linlin : SootjeNL ☆ [ Sootie ]
Mitsui Aika : lovetrainify ☆ [ Kadii ]



~Stuff from August~

[CosmosPro] Venus - Koi no Dial 6700


Epic awesomeness..!!! Venus 5th single, b-side

~Cast~
Takahashi Ai: Daniel
Niigaki Risa: Martha
Tanaka Reina: Ai
Kamei Eri: Rii
Kusumi Koharu: Nykki
Michishige Sayumi/Aika's Harmony: Mystery
Mitsui Aika: Sootie
JunJun: Sootie
LinLin: Martha

★Shiny Sapphires★ Seishun Bus Guide

Nya~a hell to mix... but came out awesomely. and with the addition of a New Maasa xDDD

~Cast~
Shimizu Saki: Airen / malajesterices
Tsugunaga Momoko: Mystery / xLittleMystery
Tokunaga Chinami: Ameimi / Ameimii (leader)
Sudou Maasa: Sootie / SootjeNL
Natsuyaki Miyabi: Miri / xXLuvleeMerodiiXx
Kumai Yurina: Memoire / Memoiree
Sugaya Risako: Fuyu / SAILORKONA

_____________________________

Well that's enough for today I think...

I'll put up some of the September dubs in my next post....!!!


XoXo Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment